Our client had a strong brand and well-loved product, however operationally, they were having stock shortages, moderate customer attrition rates, and a lack of business process and structure.
What we did
- Transform their financial and management accounting processes (COGS, invoicing, aged deptors bank reconcilation)
- Redesigned key operational and supply chain practices (dispatching, ordering and stock turns, logistics)
- Increased sales and conversions (more clearly defined sales strategy, customer segmentation and account planning)
- ‘Hard’ outcomes: 50% increase in projected cash in 4 months
- ‘Soft’ outcomes: Greater confidence and predicatability in operations and sales functions